Consumer Directed Services (CDS)
Join Our Family
CDS in Texas has been offering support to people who choose consumer direction for over 10 years.
We have grown from a tiny agency to one of the largest in Texas. What hasn’t changed is our commitment to individual service and support.
CDS in Texas provides a foundation of support that enables individuals with disabilities to self-direct their care.
The cornerstone of our success is our team’s compassionate and dedicated relationship with the families we serve.
If you are just learning about consumer direction, we invite you to explore our website. We support all of
the programs listed below anywhere in the State of Texas.
- Community Attendant Services (CAS)
- Community Based Alternatives (CBA)
- Community Living Support Services (CLASS)
- Deaf-Blind Multiple Disabilities (DBMD)
- Family Care (FC)
- Home and Community-based Service (HCS)
- Medically Dependent Children Program (MDCP)
- Personal Care Services (PCS)
- Primary Home Care (PHC)
- Texas Home Living
- Star Plus – all managed care organizations. (Choose LifeSpan as your CDS provider. LifeSpan is a sister agency.)
- Superior Star Plus PCS services for foster care children. (Choose LifeSpan as your CDS provider. LifeSpan is a sister agency.)
DADS will hold a Webinar for CDS Employers
Changes to CDS Rules: What Employers Need to Know
DADS is hosting a webinar on September 2, 2014, from noon to 1 p.m.
The webinar will provide information on changes to the Consumer Directed Services (CDS) rules effective September 1, 2014. It will provide information about changes to service backup plans and training documentation requirements, as well as describe a new rule for employers to ensure that services are delivered in accordance with CDS and program rules. CDS employers should attend.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/495870176 After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.